North Lake’s population is booming
Did you know that North Lakes is the fastest growing region in Queensland? The latest 2016 Census data reveals that new residents, students and commercial businesses are attracted by the:
- close proximity to beautiful beaches;
- a wealth of recreational and sporting amenity;
- easy access to the Brisbane CBD and airport;
- the recently completed rail link;
- the new University of the Sunshine Coast campus in planning; and
- a wide choice of housing product on offer.
Over the past decade the Moreton Bay region has experienced an average annual population growth of 7.5 percent. And this is set to continue with North Lakes’ population forecast to increase by approximately 31 percent over the next decade.